Tuesday, January 02, 2007

End In Tears

By bitingmylip

This is actually song lyrics... hope it isn't too random!

Dirty sheets and decadence
And things I can’t explain
Are leaving a nasty taste in my mouth
That nothing can take away

Crushed tablets powder my teeth
My mouth is so dry I can barely speak
And all I want is to make it to the end of the week
And drink it all away

‘Cos now it’s all going to end in tears
I should’ve known it from the
Moment that you told me.
And I shouldn’t have invested these years.
I should have left you when I first knew that you’d hurt me.
Because I’m not getting younger,
And this is getting old
And now it’s finally going to end
In tears.


Tedious lies and transparent denials
These things I can’t explain
Are getting harder to avoid;
Harder to push away.

Constant alarm bells ring in my head
Every phone call is something to dread
And I can’t avoid you when we’re alone in bed
But it never goes away.

Chorus

You waste my time,
You break my heart,
You lie, you cheat,
And I’ve played my part

But now it’s all going to end in tears
Just like I knew it would the moment that you told me
And I shouldn’t have wasted these years
I should have left you when I first knew how you’d hurt me
And now we’re not getting younger
But this has gotten old
So now it’s all going to end in tears.

(Repeat to fade)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger